Thursday, November 11, 2010

Surprise Visit








This past weekend Mom and Dad surprised us by coming down for a couple days.  They got here Friday afternoon and that night Scott and Dad went to a Sun's game.  The game went into double overtime so they had a lot of fun! Mom and I went shopping. Then on Saturday we showed them my school and practicum on the way to Mesa.  We looked at the temple and Mom and Dad got me temple clothes for my birthday! We then went to dinner and then to a place called Castles and Coasters to miniature golf.  As you can see from the pictures it is a really fun place.  Scott and I want to go back sometime and ride the roller coasters!  After golfing we went to our apartment to play a really FUN game of Catan.  (note to all readers besides Mom..fun is a relative term!) Overall we had a really great weekend though. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment